Step 2: Log in to AccountManager
The first step in setting up your new Web hosting account is to log in to AccountManager, NetNation's suite of Web-based account management tools.
With AccountManager, you can manage your account at anytime and from any location, as long as you have an Internet connection and a browser. AccountManager enables you to perform a number of tasks such as:
- View and update your account information
- View transactions, print invoices and pay your bill online
- Manage registration and transfer of your domain name
- Set up additional accounts for people who will be working with your site
- Set up additional domain names and/or domain name aliases
- Set up your email addresses and create custom mailing lists
- Use advanced Web site tools
- View detailed usage statistics
- Make changes to your plan and order new features and enhancements
- Start trouble tickets for technical or billing issues
- Learn about and take advantage of special offers and promotions
To log in to AccountManager:
- Click the URL in your Welcome Email or in your browser type https://acctmgr.netnation.com. The AccountManager Log In page displays.
- Enter your Customer ID and password (from your account information email) and then click Login.
- AccountManager opens to the Home page for your account.
You will notice that this page indicates that you still need to complete a few tasks in order to set up your NetNation account.
Click the Click here to complete the set up process link. The NetNation Account Setup window appears. Continue with Step 3 to set up your account passwords.