Modifying your default email address
You can make changes to your default address as necessary. For example, you can have messages that end up in this box forwarded to a different email address or specify other automated actions to occur.
To modify your default email address:
- In AccountManager, click Email.
- When the Email Management page displays, locate the Default Email Address box.
- Click Change to the right of your default email address. The Email Address Modification page appears.
- Select from one of the following actions:
- Deliver. Delivers all emails to the specified local mailbox. Select from the list of all email accounts defined for your domain.
- Forward. Forwards all emails to the specified external mailbox. Type the desired email address.
- Mailing List. Delivers all emails to the specified mailing list.
- Click Add Action.
- If you selected the Mailing List option, the Mailing List page appears. Select the mailing list to which you want to send all email messages, and then click Forward to Mailing List.