Creating a new list
- In AccountManager, click Email.
- When the Email Management page appears, locate the MailMan Mailing Lists box.
- Click Add MailMan List. The Create MailMan List page appears.
- In the List Name field, enter the name for the list. Be sure it meets the requirements specified on this page.
MailMan lists are maintained on servers dedicated for that purpose. As a result, list names cannot be duplicated. If you receive a notice that a list name is not available, then someone else has already chosen that list name, and you will need to select a different name.
- Enter the email address of the person who will be administering this list.
- Click Create List. Your new mailing list displays in the MailMan Mailing Lists box.
- To set options that control the operation of this list or to customize its appearance, click Administer. The MailMan Administration console appears. For more information, see Administering a mailing list.