Creating a new user account
Your default (Master User) account counts as one account toward your total allocated number of user accounts. You may be able to purchase additional accounts for your plan. Visit www.netnation.com or contact email@example.com for details.
In order to create a new account, you need to specify a user name and password for that account and then specify the account type. For more information on the different types of accounts, see Understanding the different account types. All of your account creation and management tasks are performed within AccountManager's Users/Passwords section.
To create a new user account:
- In the AccountManager main window, click Users/Passwords.
- Click the Add a New User link. The Add New User page appears.
- In the User Name field, enter a name for this user account.
- In the Password field, enter the password for this account.
- In the Repeat Password field, type the password again to confirm it.
- Select the account type. For more information on each of these account types, see Understanding the different account types.
- Click Add.
The new account is created. If this is a subdirectory account, a new subdirectory with the same name is created for your domain.